Hi Everyone 😊🌸🌷💐🌻
As I wrap up my April reading, I’m thankful Spring has finally taken hold.
I have read a total of 21 books this month with 16 of them being ARCs. I keep telling myself to cut back on the number of ARCs I read each month so I can tackle my TBR but I never seem to do that. 😉 I’m going to try harder.
The summer season is right around the corner and having my kids home from school fulltime will keep me occupied with finding things for them to do so they don’t become bored. That said, I’m hoping to knock off a bunch of books from my TBR.
In all honestly, tell me how many of you have more than several books downloaded to your devices, just begging to be read? I’ll be the first to raise my hand. ✋
My April reading ranged from 3.5 to 5 stars in ratings. There were some amazing books on my list last month. More than half were 5 star reads with a few that really stood out for me. I will list those standouts at the bottom of this post along with my favorite covers.
Last month I started something new on my monthly Wrap-Up post. A GIVEAWAY!!! I am going to giveaway ONE ebook copy (Kindle) to celebrate the author whose book made the top of my list. This month, because there were three that tugged at my heart, I will let the winner decide which book they would like. And those books are: Worth The Wait by Stella James (which releases May 5th), Save Me by Logan Chance, and Rampage by Brittany Crowley. Links to those reviews are at the bottom of this post.
All you need to do to be eligible to win is visit my Facebook page/justlovemybooks Romance book blog and enter on the pinned post. 💜
Lists are in no particular order.
- Falling For Grace by Gloria Herrmann
- Coming Together by Renee Harless
- Crave by Dani Rene
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting
- Ghostface Killer by M. Never
- Worth The Wait by Stella James
- Damaged Locke by Victoria Ashey & Jenika Snow
- Caged by Brittany Crowley
- Rampage by Brittany Crowley
- Save Me by Logan Chance
- Honored: The Mountain Man’s Babies by Frankie Love
- Love And War by Annette Fields
- Penalty by Jacob Chance
- Promise Me by Vivian Wood & Willow Winters
- This Is Reckless (Checkmate duet Drew & Courtney #3) by Kennedy Fox
- This Is Effortless (Checkmate duet Drew & Courtney #4) by Kennedy Fox
- Rebel Howl by M. Corchis
- Captive by Marisol Logan
- Bad Boy Neighbor by Maddie King
- The Shifter’s Secret Baby by T.S. Ryder
- Flatline by Kristine Dugger
My Favorite Covers:
In no particular order. What do you think?
Worth The Wait ~ Stella James
Penalty ~ Jacob Chance
This Is Reckless ~ Kennedy Fox
This Is Effortless ~ Kennedy Fox
Rampage ~ Brittany Crowley
Review Links for my “Five Star” April Standouts:
In no particular order:
🌸🌷💐Until Next Month…..Happy Reading Everyone🌸🌷💐