Happy New Year!!
This month I was able to read 21 novels. I was very pleased with my progress however, since there were 12 ARCs in the mix, a few books that I wanted to read got pushed back. That said, I made a promise to myself that I WILL get to them for February. My January ratings ranged from 5 to 3.5 stars. Among the 21 titles I read, 10 of them were 5 stars. I absolutely loved them all! That said, at the bottom of this page I will post the links to two of them that stood out the most. I chose them based on the emotional impact they had on me. The ‘feels’ were incredible!
*LIST, BY RATING AND NOT READING ORDER, BELOW IMAGE:
- Sexy, Bad, Neighbor by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund (ARC)
- Forever Dublin by Brittney Sahin (ARC)
- Wild by Stella James (ARC)
- Ruthless by Gina L. Maxwell (ARC)
- His: MMF Bisexual Holiday Menage Romance by Chloe Lynn Ellis
- Full Package by Lauren Blakely
- Candy Ever After by Jo Raven
- Playing The Game by Karen France (ARC)
- Claiming His Baby by Arabella Rae (ARC)
- Return To Falcon Ridge by D.L Roan
- Clam Jam by R.C Boldt
- Pushing The Limits by Katherine Garbera (ARC)
- Date Me by Logan Chance
- Deep Under by Lisa Rene Jones (ARC)
- Fire In You by J. Lynn (a.k.a Jennifer L. Armentrout)
- Wilder by Frankie Love
- Falling For The Babysitter by Penny Wylder
- Melt by Deborah Bladon
- Under Construction by Mila Rossi (ARC)
- Surrender by Serenity Paz
- Call Me Daddy by Jade West
Top Five Favorite Covers: (What do you think?)
#1 Falling For The Babysitter – Penny Wylder
#2 Forever Dublin – Brittney Sahin
#3 Call Me Daddy – Jade West
#4 Ruthless – Gina L. Maxwell
#5 Wilder – Frankie Love
My review links for my ‘Five Star’ stand outs for January Are:
*Since I’m still fairly new at blogging, please leave feedback in the comments if there is something you’d like me to add to my “Wrap-Ups’ post.
Thank you for visiting!